See me at the Beach! We show you our Beauty Must Haves for the summer!
True to the motto “The Beauty and the Beach” we are relying this summer on especially cool beach helpers aka Sun Care, which both cares for us and makes us beautiful. But the beach style has much more to offer, e.g. care-intensive sea beauty. That means in creams, masks, peelings & Co. seaweed and sea salt provide extra moisture boost. In the hair these ingredients help us to a casual beach waves style. A make-up in various shades of blue, turquoise and brown gives you a real beach mermaid look. P.S.: Don’t forget waterproof mascara!
- Gentle peeling with Fleur de Sel and juniper extract: “Toning Talasso-Scrub” by Collistar, ca. € 52
- Collectors Edition Face Cream with nutritious seaweed: “Blue Heart Crème de la Mer”, by La Mer, ca. 435 €; limited edition
- Complexion Refresher Detoxifying sheet mask with seaweed: “Algae face mask” by Sephora via Galeria Kaufhof, ca. 4 €
- Beach Waves Shampoo with sea salt for more grip: “Hawaiian Sea Salt Shampoo” by Hask over dm, ca. 7 €
- Beach atmosphere With eight eye shadow nuances from warm copper to deep turquoise: “Beached Palette” by Urban
- Decay, exclusive to perfumdreams.de, ca. 39 €; limited edition
- Color & Care sun protection and BB-Cream in one; with plankton extract: “Mineral Sunscreen Unscented Matte Tint Face SPF 30” by Coola over Douglas, ca. 43 €
- Sea-Feeling Especially caring body milk “calming sea secrets” by treaclemoon, ca. 2 €
- Splish, splash! L’Oréal Paris “Paradise Extactic Waterproof Mascara”, ca. 12 € (available from the end of June)
Underwater Love With juicy mandarin and raspberry leaves: “Aqua Kenzo Pour Femme” by Kenzo, EdT Spray, from ca. 41 €