Take or toss? We don’t accept excuses, now it’s time to clean up.
Everyone knows the dilemma in the morning when there is nothing to wear despite the cupboard being full to the brim. The only way out is to clean out. In our guide, we will show you how to get away from old clothes quickly and painlessly.
- Sign up for the next flea market – under time pressure we work much more effectively and the household budget is also improved.
- All parts that do not fit are sold. Really all of them, whether too big or too small.
- Sort your T-shirts by color. If you have more than five shirts of one color, get rid of them.
- Separate from pieces you don’t feel comfortable in. Yes, even the blouse that flatters your complexion, but always needs to be adjusted.
- All clothes that have not been worn for more than six months will be sold.
- Store summer and winter clothes separately so that you don’t lose the overview in the wardrobe.
- Those who find the decision difficult to make alone will get reinforcements. Completely à la Sex and the City we organize a wardrobe-removal party!