At home in front of the TV it must be cosy, but where is the contagious atmosphere? You don’t know where you can watch the World Cup games together? We tell you where to go to the most beautiful places for public viewing!
After all, public viewing, i.e. watching the World Cup together, is sure to spark off faster.
- Hirschgarten: The landlord has set up five large screens all over the grounds. Here is room for 8000 raging fans! In the Hirschgarten: First come, first serve.
- Cinema at the Olympic Lake: The cinema at the Olympic Lake shows all games of the German national team, sits back and enjoys the game in one of the deck chairs.
- The “Stadium”: Public viewing as in the Allianz Arena, for example, is Munich’s most famous football pub, the “Stadion” at Schleißheimer Straße 82, where the host promises to broadcast all matches. But: The places are much sought after.
- Heiligengeistfeld: For the 2018 World Cup in Russia, a large football arena with a show stage, a 120 square metre TV screen, drinks stands, VIP tent and family programme will be built in the “Fan Park Hamburg”.
- Old’s girl: The Alte Mädchen in der Schanze shows all games and goals of the 2018 World Cup on screens in the restaurant and in the courtyard on a large screen.
- Green Hunter: The Green Hunter provides a perfect summer football feeling in his beer garden with large screens and deck chairs.
- TV Tower: For the first time this year, the World Cup can also be followed on Berlin’s highest landmark. 200 metres above Alexanderplatz, the viewing platform of the television tower offers a spectacular location for the transmission of all World Cup matches.
- Mercedes World at the Salzufer in Charlottenburg: With one of the most impressive screens! The spectacular 48 square meter LED video screen conjures up a stadium atmosphere in the car dealership.
- Sage Club: Looking under palm trees at the sandy beach! Here, on the border between Kreuzberg and Mitte, you can watch all the German Games under the open sky on the artificially piled up Spreestrand.
- Thrushbeard: One of the most beautiful beer gardens with a large screen for a real football feeling of well-being.
- New Backstate: Classic football pub – when the weather is fine there is a live broadcast in the garden
- Thurn und Taxis Palais: Exclusive location directly in the centre of the Hauptwache. No entrance fee and you can tap your own beer
- Aachener Weiher: The beer garden and the meadows around the Aachener Weiher are the place to go for the World Cup. All games will be shown on one large screen, two smaller screens and 15 monitors!
- Playa in Cologne: Large LED screens ensure good visibility even in the sunshine. Beach volleyball can be played before and after the games.
- Gloria: The Gloria also broadcasts the football summer 2018 on huge screens. There all German matches and the final will be shown in the air-conditioned hall, where the parties usually take place.